Thursday, May 21, 2009

Stuff 32:30

10 Burpee box jumps
20 Wall balls, 20#
10 Burpee side jumps over bar (w/25# plates on bar)
20 Cleans (105#)

5 Rounds for time, 32:30

This is the kind of workout that, for me at least, exemplifies what doing a Crossfit or Gym Jones style workout can do for you. 6 months ago I would have quit before the prescribed 5 rounds, playing it off as having done enough work for one session. But 4 rounds isn't enough when the task at hand calls for 5, regardless of how long it takes. My time for this workout may have been slow, comparatively speaking, but I really don't give a shit how fast anyone else does this or any other workout, only how fast I do it next time. Isn't that the point of any individual pursuit?

Soundtrack: Metallica-Death Magnetic

No comments:

Post a Comment